Relocating anywhere can be a stress in itself. Then there is the added fact you have you live in temporary accommodation until something more permanent turns up. Now all that stress and worry can be handled with the help of us. Ben Glover finds out more.
It is a place we have all been to at some point in our life – moving home. Some have moved to a different part of the world, some in the same country or even city. Either way it can be headaches at the ready with your only friend a packet of paracetamol. Then there is the cost estimated at an average £3000 a move, adding the admin fees, hire cost and cleaning charges it all adds up.
The problem with many people who relocate for business reasons is hunting for that right place to live. Sure many companies help with the relocation fees but what do you get for that, a tiny box room with food that requires a small mortgage to buy thus blowing the budget after only a few days. And then there maybe the family in tow doubling the pressure to settle as soon as possible in order to reach some point of normality.
As a family run business we really know the stresses and strains that come with moving and we’re sympathetic to your requirements. Town Or Country operate with many properties to suit your needs, from studio apartments to 4 bedroom houses. The benefits to serviced accommodation are second to none:
- Free WiFi is provided in all of our properties.
- Secure allocated parking is available in 95% of our properties at £5 per night.
- Luxury Bed Linen and Towels are provided.
- Complimentary Toiletries are supplied on arrival.
- Weekly Housekeeping Service – Bed linen will be changed and Towels will be replaced. The property will be cleaned thoroughly and bins emptied. If you require this service to be more frequent we can offer this for a small fee.
- 24/7 customer care contact for all of our guests staying with us.
- Property Management Service on hand at all times.
- Town or Country Discount card is available to all of our guests which will give exclusive discounts of 10 -20% off Southampton’s finest bars and restaurants.
- Multiple Freeview and Sky television channels
- When away from home, if your serviced apartment is spacious enough, why not have family or friends to stay at no extra charge.
- A local information pack will be provided in every apartment and house to help you familiarize yourself with the local area and amenities.
- A property information pack will be provided in every accommodation with instructions on how to use the facilities.
We pride ourselves on that ‘home from home’ experience giving you the freedom to enjoy your space in your time. Many properties have a garden for the family or your pets to enjoy and let off some steam! We have Freeview TV located in all properties so you can relax and get comfortable any time of the day. If you are new to the area we’ll do our best to help you find the perfect location to settle from our vast local knowledge of the south coast.
We pride ourselves on going the extra mile that hotels just cannot touch:
- Airport transfers or car hire can be arranged by our reservations team to meet you at the airport or train station.
- English and Indian Food welcome pack’s can be pre-ordered from our office and placed in to your accommodation ready for your arrival. We also offer links to the top three supermarkets stores where you can place your order direct and have it delivered to our office during the day.
- Romance Packs can be pre-ordered if your trip is to treat your loved one. These include a bouquet of flowers, chocolate and wine or champagne
- Breakfast Packs – We offer a continental breakfast pack
- A dry cleaning/laundry and ironing service will be available for those guests staying for a longer period of time.
- We offer a Free weekly Housekeeping Service, however you may like to have this service on a more frequent basis possibly twice a week. This can be arranged for you by our reservations team for an additional fee and the Bed Linen and Towels will also be replaced at the same time.
- Late Checks Outs and Early Check In’s can be arranged pending availability at £10 per hour
- Fold up beds can be supplied if you have an additional guest staying for a short period of time or for an additional child
- Cots and Highchairs can be supplied on request for a small fee
- For those who want to maintain the work/exercise balance, we can arrange gym membership and bike hire.
- Regular blogs with recipes, places to visit and advice to making the most of your stay
Whatever your needs we have got it covered. We can even fill the fridge up for you so you can make the most of of fully equipped kitchen/diners.
Call our friendly staff today or pop in to our office in Oxford street, Southampton. There is such a thing as a happy move!